Homeowners are always looking to maximize every inch of their homes. There is no limit to what you can do with any extra space you have because of a bathroom remodel. It’s an excellent selling point, and you’ll have a place to hold your towels, extra toiletries, or cleaning products.
Remodeling your bathroom can be a substantial undertaking. It requires some time and monetary investment, and it results in significant changes to a very important room of your home. In light of that, it’s natural to pause before starting a bathroom remodel and wonder if you should be starting one at all.
The return on investment (ROI) of any home improvement is the percentage of project expenses that you regained because the project increased your home value. So, in this case, the ROI represents what your next bathroom remodel could pay you back.
Yes. For most of us, a bathroom remodel is a significant financial undertaking. Between materials and labor costs, the price of a new bathroom adds up quickly.
But, the return on the investment is worth it. Aside from adding joy and comfort to your life, it adds to the value of your home.
Every bathroom is different. The remodel timeline varies from project to project. Larger bathrooms and complex projects take much more time than smaller, simpler projects.
The average bathroom remodel takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks. This gives us enough time to demo the space, rebuild the walls, and install new appliances.
All of our projects require a 7-step process:
- Initial Consultation: We meet with the homeowner to discuss their needs and brainstorm ideas
- Proposal: We come up with a plan and a generalized budget for the project.
- Decision: We come to an agreement with the homeowner and they sign off on the allowance.
- Design: We draft up a blueprint and choose materials that suit the customer’s budget. We also come up with a more specific allowance.
- Finalize Proposal: The customer approves the design or asks for adjustments. We agree on a set allowance. This won’t change without the customer’s approval.
- Schedule Job: We work with the customer to choose a time that works well for both of us.
- Remodel: We get to work! From here, we’ll demo, rough-in, and rebuild. This step can involve any number of sub-steps depending on the nature of the project.
You should then prioritize selecting water-saving fixtures, storage options, and other elements that will create a spacious, comfortable, and inviting ambiance when remodeling your bathroom.